SQUIRREL CARE Principles:
1. 1-month free satisfaction guarantee
- Free (except damage caused by external factors)
2. 3-months, 1-year, 5-years limited warranty
- Shipping Charge & Other Service fee
3. The warranty becomes effective on the same day of installation, and will only be executed when warranty is registered.
4. The SQUIRREL CARE-Warranty is only applicable to the products that are installed by the SQUIRREL CARE Team.
- Keep your copy of the original proof of purchase, including invoice, sales receipt or delivery order.
Basic Warranty Information
We want you to rest easy and enjoy your furniture with peace of mind.
How long is the warranty period?
All SQUIRREL brand furniture is covered by a 3 months or 5 years warranty (*depend product category) for manufacturing defect. The warranty period for the furniture starts on the date of delivery which must be registered and activated within fourteen (7) days from delivery date.
Please note that promotion products and accessories do not have the warranty.
What does this warranty cover?
We warrant that all furniture is free from defects in materials and workmanship and conforms to VIDI FURNITURE published catalogue.
What this warranty does not cover?
This warranty does not cover failure resulting from daily wear and tear, misuse, accident, modification, unsuitable physical or operating environment, or improper maintenance by you.
How do I keep track of the warranty?
Please keep a copy of the original proof of purchase, including invoice, sales receipt or delivery order for a proved tracking of the warranty.
Please note that the warranty provided by VIDI FURNITURE apply only for SQUIRREL brand furniture that you purchase and use by yourself, not for resale.
How do I request for a service?
To kick start a return request, all you will need to do is contact us & make a report to our office and our team will get in touch with you shortly on the next steps.
What kind of service will I get?
Based on your description on the report, we will assess whether the complaint is based on a deficiency of manufacturing of material nature, or whether it is due to normal wear and tear.
If we find that your complaint is justifiable, we may either rectify it by:
i. Send spare parts that you will easily be able to fit yourself, provided that you can accept this solution, or
ii. Exchange the item
iii. If (i) and (ii) is unable to be fulfilled, you may return the furniture and ask for a refund in store credit
What if the warranty on the product has expired?
If the warranty on the product has expired or if you have damaged your furniture by accident, you are still welcome to contact our customer service team. We will be delighted to help you.
Mattress Warranty Information
We provide a limited warranty of 5 years, 10 years & 12 years. Mattress under Squirrel Care Principles, have 14 days free satisfaction guarantee.
- Provided as a first-timer replacement for valid limited warranty. This “Limited Warranty” does not cover FOC items.
- The warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product only.
- Any manufacturing defects arising within first year of purchase will be repaired at no cost but cost of transportation shall be borne by the purchaser.
- Manufacturing defects develop after first year, repair or replacement or credit value of the mattress will be made as per the pro-rated value the consumer shall bear the difference of the new mattress value and the credit value. The pro-rated value is as follows: Within 12 months of the date of purchase: 100%
1-3 Years: 90%
3-4 Years: 70%
5-6 Years: 50%
7-8 Years: 30%
9-15 Years: 10%
- The cost of transportation for repair is borne by the purchaser.
Standard transportation charges will follow current online shipping fee rate.
- This warranty is void if the foundation is not firm, even and supportive. A foundation that is too hard, too soft, not supportive, or restricts air circulation may damage your mattress and void this warranty.
- This warranty does not cover any bedding that has been soiled or burned, or has received obvious physical abuse or improper care to the fabric. The manufacturer reserves the right not to handle any items for repair due to they are in an unsanitary condition.
- This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser, and valid only for residential use. Contract and commercial usages are not covered by this warranty.
- Purchaser must keep sales receipt or other proof of purchase, and provides copies of these documents at the time you submit a claim under this limited warranty.
- The limited warranty covers only manufacturing defects, which has been inspected.
- Natura does not warrant that this product is suitable for any person’s health or medical condition, and makes no warranty beyond what is contained in writing above.
- We shall is not liable to pay any consequential or incidental damages, or damages or expenses of any other nature whatsoever.
What does this warranty cover?
- Coils or wires that are loosened or broken.
- Coils or wires that protrude or rip through the fabric.
- Mattress concaves more than one and a half-inch (1 1/2 ”)or greater.
- Sagging: ONLY your mattress is continuously supported by matching foundation or equivalent, with an appropriate frame.
What this warranty does not cover?
- Mattress that is stains, soiling, burns or infested with vermin, even if defective.
- Mattress if found to be in unsanitary condition.
- Border wires bent due to moving or bending the mattress.
- Mattress damage due to inappropriate foundation or support system.
- Structural damage due to using improper bed frame or support system.
- Body Impressions. The manufacturer will not consider normal body impressions or constitute a defect material or workmanship for purposes of this limited warranty.
- Transportations, inspection or removal costs.
- Comfort preference.
- Merchandise sold “as-is”, “distressed” or “floor model/ sample”.
- Do not provide sales receipt or other proof of purchase documents at the time claim submission
- If the product is used for commercial purpose, for example hotels, motels or institutional facilities.
Thank you for your support! We hope you are satisfied with our products and services. Please register your product warranty according to the following method. For details about the warranty terms, please click here
Easy way to register warranty:
Click the link below, and leave a 5 stars comment at our google Maps location with an actual product picture.
Please send your information to our official email: email@example.com
Information needs to provide:
Attachment picture of the invoice/sale order, delivery bill & product actual picture.